Monday, September 08, 2008

wow in israel..wowwowowo--little doggy


seems like the heat doesnt stop here..i need to get pics up and its been non stop fun...hw do i get you all the info>>??the pics..

first off...lemme tell you im on itunes now..yeah i tunes...
that makes me famous in a way.

ITUNES LINK

itms://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=287359484&s=143460
For me its just another masterpiece of the painting..(????) profound i know.)

for now...choocha is keeping me company in Azor israel and is well..just the biggest ankle biter. This little bastard (also means asian in hebrew <--- or asian girl is a choocha)


as you can see..choocha also fits in a bag!!

chooooooooooooooooocha!!

i have acclaimed her as choocha valdez

she wants you to check out my myspace to and my new album!! freestyle vs written!!

No comments: