Tuesday, August 05, 2008

new article + elementary school street cred

click your mouse on the count of three.
1....2.....

www.adambernard.blogspot.com

The above site helps you look about what involves my past life and what my current situation is. I know what you are thinking.

I am so cool. no
I am so gangster. no.
I am a reformed gangster turned law abiding rapper and drug free MC that likes grape juice on fridays.

not much for street cred. Oh well. Atleast I dress cool for the elementary school kids. They love me so much they'll even strike a pose



nahh mean? We still posin like gangstas for the flic. Lunch break all day! you already know!


kosha dillz is a college graduate who ed-jew-cakes off the society which so desires his guidance

1 comment:

Adam Bernard said...

Why is the kid on the right facing a different direction?

Do we have an Abbey Road situation here?